This page provides an overview of the technical collateral available for the Indy embedded RAIN RFID reader chips.
If you can't find the collateral you're looking for below, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
The following collateral provides an general introduction to the Indy embedded reader chips.
General Technical Collateral
The following collateral provides more essential technical detail on the chip products and their use in embedded RAIN RFID readers.
- Indy MAC Firmware
- Indy Development Platform Quick Start Guide
- Indy R500 R1000 R2000 Development Kit Files
Advanced Technical Collateral
The following collateral provides application specific, very technical detail on the chip products.
- Indy MAC regional OEM configuration files
- Indy MAC OEM Configuration UART Binary File
- Indy MAC Firmware Archive
- How do I setup Indy Software & Tools? [VIDEO]
- How do I upgrade the Firmware on my Indy Development Platform to v2.6.0? [VIDEO]
- How do I switch my host interface from USB to UART using Indy Tool? [VIDEO]
- How do I emulate an Indy R500 reader chip with the R2000 Development Platform?
- How do I convert the Indy Development Board for Windows 7 OS? [VIDEO]
- How do I perform a Tx DC offset using the IndyTool? [VIDEO]