Impinj’s Speedway® Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub supports up to 32 antennas connected to a single Speedway® Revolution R420 reader for a robust solution to today’s popular item monitoring and other antenna-intensive RFID applications which deliver enhanced business intelligence and customer experience. Users will benefit from fast, hassle-free installation and deployment with the Speedway Antenna Hub solution which includes antenna virtualization software, GPIO adapter, and an enclosure with LEDs for system feedback.
The Speedway Antenna Hub delivers:
- Hassle-free operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revolution reader and GPIO Adapter
- Robust and easy to install design with system level feedback for reliable installations in real world conditions
- Enclosed electronics board with mounting tabs
- LEDs for system level feedback
- Software alerts/health diagnostics
- All of the performance benefits of the Speedway Revolution reader without the need to learn a new API or make extensive programming changes
With the Speedway Antenna Hub, Impinj makes RFID monitoring applications, including smart shelves, interactive marketing displays, and document or item tracking, cost-effective and easy to deploy.