Impinj designed the Speedway® Revolution GPIO Box for use with the Speedway® Revolution reader to provide convenient access to the reader’s GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) port. The GPIO Box interfaces with the reader via a supplied HD15 cable, and separates each input and output signal to easy-access screw terminals. Neighboring ground and power terminals accompany each signal terminal to easily connect three-wire devices. The GPIO Box also includes an on-board relay to interface with devices require high wattage or an open/short signal.
- Easy-access screw terminals
- Power and ground terminals for each input and output
- Each output can provide 250mA at 24V with optional external universal power supply
- SPDT Relay output capable of 5A at 240VAC
- Ability to use reader-supplied 5V for low power digital applications, including the SPDT Relay
- Highly visible LED indicators for each input and output eases troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Access to reader’s RS-232 serial interface
Article is closed for comments.