What do the the lights on the Speedway Antenna Hub indicate? How do I tell if it is powered on and enabled?
Here is an overview of the lights on the Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub and what they mean.
- Green light on RJ-45 (Ethernet) port : Hub is connected and receiving power
- Green and orange lights on RJ-45 (Ethernet) port: Hub is receiving power and communication from reader
- Solid green light on Speedway Antenna Hub, typically on port 1 or port 8: Antenna Hub is enabled. If RJ-45 lights are on but no lights on hub antenna ports, this indicates hub is not enabled.
- Blinking green lights next to antenna port numbers on the hub: Indicates reader is switching to those specific antenna ports (but no RF power is detected). In this case, confirm that antenna port from the reader is connected to the hub RF input port.
- Blinking green lights next to antenna port numbers on the hub which are quickly changing to orange: Indicates reader is selecting that hub antenna port (green light) and then sending RF signal (orange light).