This video is a step-by-step demonstration of how to connect directly from a PC to the Impinj Speedway Revolution reader over the Ethernet port.
Articles in this section
- What Reader Mode, Session, and Search Mode should I use for my application?
- How to use an Impinj Reader with an external Cellular modem
- How to Determine Impinj Speedway Reader and Gateway Hardware Version
- Using KeepAlives and LinkMonitorMode with Octane SDK and LTK
- Troubleshooting Reader USB Connectivity Issues with Windows 10
- Reader Mode 1002 – Autoset Dense Reader Deep Scan Overview
- Transitioning from Lower to Upper ETSI Band using Impinj Readers and Gateways
- Reader Modes Made Easy
- Troubleshooting inability to read tags
- Strategies for handling unwanted tag reads