This video is a step-by-step demonstration of how to connect directly from a PC to the Impinj Speedway Revolution reader over the Ethernet port.
Articles in this section
- Connecting the Impinj R700 to AWS IoT Core
- Retrieving tag authentication information using Impinj R700 readers
- How to Troubleshoot a Rebooting Reader
- Receive Sensitivity and Transmit Power Index-Value Table
- Setting Receive Sensitivity and Transmit Power on Impinj Readers using LLRP
- What Reader Mode, Session, and Search Mode should I use for my application?
- How to use an Impinj Reader with an external Cellular modem
- How to Determine Impinj Speedway Reader and Gateway Hardware Version
- Using KeepAlives and LinkMonitorMode with Octane SDK and LTK
- Troubleshooting Reader USB Connectivity Issues with Windows 10