This video is a step-by-step demonstration of how to connect directly from a PC to the Impinj Speedway Revolution reader over the Ethernet port.
Articles in this section
- Using KeepAlives and LinkMonitorMode with Octane SDK and LTK
- Troubleshooting Reader USB Connectivity Issues with Windows 10
- Reader Mode 1002 – Autoset Dense Reader Deep Scan Overview
- Transitioning from Lower to Upper ETSI Band using Impinj Readers and Gateways
- Reader Modes Made Easy
- Troubleshooting inability to read tags
- Strategies for handling unwanted tag reads
- Using event handlers in the Octane SDK to address time consuming code
- How do I capture logging events from ItemSense?
- Troubleshooting Reader/Gateway Network Time Protocol (NTP) configurations