With the new Monza® 4 tag chips, Impinj builds upon the field-proven Monza chip family—well-regarded in the industry as the most reliable, consistent, flexible, and fully UHF Gen 2-compliant tag chips available. The Monza 4 family provides a variety of models to suit diverse applications, ushering in new standards in RFID privacy, tag orientation insensitivity, best and most consistent read/write performance, and memory capability.
- True3D™ antenna technology—patented, dual-differential antenna ports enable compact omni-directional tags, improving item-level read reliability
- QT™ technology—protects business sensitive data while assuring consumers of privacy
- Private/Public data profiles—two different memory maps that enable tag owners to control exposure of data
- Short-range option to prevent unauthorized access
- Available memory options to support large user-memory applications
- Block permalocking adds flexibility in memory usage
- Custom S1 flag refresh facilitates inventory of hard-to-read tags
- Custom EPC+TID backscatter allows rapid tag authentication
- Industry-leading write sensitivity of -14.6 dBm for unparalleled commissioning and bulk encoding reliability.
- Write rate of 5 ms for 32-bit writes enables 1200 tags/minute programming
- Extended temperature range (-40 degrees C to +85 degrees C) for reliable performance under hard conditions
- Impinj’s field-rewritable NVM (optimized for RFID) provides 100,000-cycle/50-year retention reliability
- EPCglobal and ISO 18000-63 compliant, Gen2V2 compliant.