Monza 5 is not recommended for new designs. Replacement is Monza R6-P.
The Monza® 5 UHF RFID tag chip is optimized for serializing items such as apparel, electronics, cosmetics, documents and jewelry. It delivers unmatched read reliability for effective RFID business systems and record-breaking encoding performance to enable the lowest applied tag cost. The Monza 5 tag chip joins the Monza tag chip family, which is regarded as an industry leader in reliability, consistency, flexibility and Gen 2 & ISO-18000-6C compliance.
- Superior read sensitivity of up to -20 dBm with a dipole antenna, combined with excellent interference rejection, delivers exceptional read reliability
- Industry leading write sensitivity of up to -16 dBm with a dipole antenna for unparalleled encoding reliability
- Industry-leading memory write speed enables encoding rates of over 3000 tags/minute and low applied tag cost
- Up to 128 bits of EPC memory with 32 bits of User memory
- 48 bits of Serialized TID
- EPCglobal and ISO 18000-63 compliant, Gen2V2 compliant.
- FastID™ mode enables 2x to 3x faster EPC+TID inventory for authentication and other TID-based applications
- TagFocus™ mode suppresses previously read tags to enable capture of more tags
- Scalable serialization built-in with Monza Self-Serialization
- Reduced manufacturing variability via a patent-pending repassivation later
- Extended temperature range (-40 degrees C to +85 degrees C) for reliability in harsh conditions
- Impinj’s field-rewritable NVM, optimized for RFID, provides 100,000-cycle or 50-year retention reliability