Monza 5 is not recommended for new designs. Replacement is Monza R6-P.
Impinj’s new Monza® 5 tag chips enable unmatched read reliability and encoding performance to yield optimal RFID business results with low applied tag cost.
Monza 5 tag chips deliver:
- Industry’s highest read sensitivity, enabling smaller tag designs, longer read ranges, and practical use cases
- Fastest encoding speed available—over 3,000 tags/minute
- Patented SafeWrite™ encoding mechanism that monitors conditions for reliable writes
- Highest write sensitivity—more than four times as sensitive as competitors
- Easy-to-deploy, reliable and scalable chip-based serialization method with Monza Self-Serialization
- 48 bits serialized Tag Identifier (TID) memory for authentication and anti-cloning application support
- FastID™ inventory, which boosts TID-based inventory speeds by up to 2-3 times (patent pending)
- Repassivation layer, providing consistent performance and easing inlay and label manufacturing