Enhanced Maintenance is a support and software bundle that provides three (3) years of priority return support and access to software tools and firmware upgrades for Impinj Speedway, xArray, and xPortal readers. With priority return support, the RMA (returns and repairs) process begins within 4-hours* and accelerates hardware replacement (if necessary). The bundle also includes Octane firmware updates, licenses for Connect software, and an IP license (if applicable).
- Get the latest features and upgrades to ensure your RAIN RFID investment provides the best Item Intelligence information to influence critical business decisions.
- Maintain operational readiness of your Impinj hardware with preliminary support assessment of your hardware issue within 4 hours*.
- Minimize downtime by getting replacement units in one business day after need is confirmed (subject to shipping cutoff time, North America only).
- Includes software licenses to run Speedway Connect.
- Ensures Round Rock IP license requirement compliance (where applicable).
- Provides access to Firmware upgrades.
Enhanced Maintenance must be purchased 90 days prior to the expiration of the Limited Hardware Warranty period (1 year from when a reader is received). Enhanced Maintenance will apply to a specific reader and is not transferable to other readers.
Enhanced Maintenance SKUs
|IPJ-C2220||3-Year Enhanced Maintenance: Speedway 2-port|
|IPJ-C2420||3-Year Enhanced Maintenance: Speedway 4-port|
|IPJ-C2680||3-Year Enhanced Maintenance: xArray|
|IPJ-C2640||3-Year Enhanced Maintenance: xPortal|
*4 hours to initiate support (RMA process) during business hours, 0800-1700, Monday through Friday, Pacific Standard/Daylight time