The Impinj xSpan gateway reduces business operational costs and maximizes sales by providing constant, accurate inventory visibility, reducing loss and minimizing time spent locating and tracking items.
Ideal for inventory management, asset tracking and dock door solutions in retail, healthcare, and supply chain, the xSpan gateway simplifies RAIN RFID reader installation and management, lowering the total cost of infrastructure ownership.
xSpan Use Cases
- Movement Detection - enhances front store and back store inventory management enabling loss prevention and exit detection solutions
- Asset Tracking - increases asset availability while reducing labor costs and inefficiencies due to manual cycle counts
- Production Monitoring - improves efficiency by ensuring accurate material flow from receiving, through production, and out dock doors
- Easy to Deploy and Use - suite of configuration and development tools simplifies reader management
- High Performance - continuous peak performance through built-in automation
- Reduces Operational Costs - provides constant visibility of inventory and asset movement